Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF!!

Friday is the best day of the week!!  I love the anticipation of the weekend and that it's just getting started!  The Tastefully Simple consultant is stopping by tonight to dropoff invitations and stuff for my party that I will be holding on August 12th, I went to my first party a few weeks back and absolutely love the products!  Everything is so delicious and what could be easier than adding 1 or 2 ingredients to prepare an appetizer, side dish or dessert!

I am also on a mission to limit my computer time this evening so that I have time to start on the Tiny Tote for my daughter's lunch bag this evening.  That is the only problem with getting on the computer, once I start it's hard to stop!  So many great blogs out there to read!  Here are some of my favorites:

For sewing and inspiration:
Cluck.Cluck.Sew
Sew 4 Home
Sunshine Girl
The Pine Cone Teacup
Quilted With Love
Made By Rae

For savings and great deals:
I Heart Publix
Moms by Heart


All have great ideas and inspiration to keep me motivated!  Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

:) you are too sweet...now I guess I need to post a new blog don't I...lol :)

July 24, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home