Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Latest Project

Madison Pillow Sham

It's been awhile but I am back in business and have a fabulous new toy!! My husband recently graduated from college and is waiting for his official Florida License number so he can begin working as a PTA. Our life is slowly returning to "normal"!!!


As for my new toy...I finally brought home an embroidery machine!! I've had my eye on this machine for just over a year and finally splurged! Now I can customize items with personalized monograms and lettering or anything else that can be dreamed up! There is an endless library of images ready to download off the web! I already have tons of ideas for new Christmas stockings and decor. I already made a matching pillow sham for my daughter's new quilt that I recently finished and am finishing up a cute baby blanket for a co-worker that is expecting in early August!

Josie Baby Blanket Pink/Green

My next project is going to be a new monogrammed lunch tote for my daughter and if I get real ambitious I'll make a few extra to give to her friends and then I will start on some Christmas projects. I'd like to make special stockings for the family with everyone's names on them!

I am also looking forward to taking some classes so I can learn other creative uses for my new machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home