Saturday, May 30, 2009

So Many Ideas, So Little Time

I have so many ideas for items that I want to create but there just isn't enough time in the day. I try not to spend too much time sewing during the day so that we can have family time and I so that I can force myself out of the house. I usually wait till the kids are in bed before I disappear into my sewing room but then it's late and I'm tired. I really wanted to work on something tonight but I am just too tired to think. So I am doing my 2nd favorite thing, surfing the net!

I have a few different projects in progress that I hope to finish in the next few weeks. One is my daughter's twin size quilt. This would have been done a month ago, if I didn't pick such a detailed quilting pattern for each of the blocks. It will look great when it's done but man am I regretting that choice of a quilting pattern. I am also working on a lap quilt for a friend. The quilt top is pieced together, now I am waiting on photos to applique onto the quilt top so this project is currently on hold.

Here is a list of things that I would like to begin but need to find more time in each day:
  1. Toothfairy pillows that I'll add to my Etsy shop
  2. Reverse applique t-shirts for Maddie
  3. Decorative pillow to match the new quilt for Maddie (with her name appliqued on it)
  4. Create my own pattern for a purse/tote for my Etsy site
  5. Summer dress for myself
  6. Summer tanktops for myself

If anyone can figure out either how to clone themselves or how to function without sleep please let me know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristin said...

You and I... we have the same exact problem! Not enough time! I work 8-5 M-F and try to sew/make dinner/take care of life at the same time... Don't stress - we can do it!

June 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home