Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finished gold/brown drapes


Finished gold/brown drapes
Originally uploaded by D Lue
Once again, it's been too long since I've updated but for good reason. I have been quite busy sewing over the last few weeks. I finished "re-creating" a pair of drapes. This was a much larger job than I initially calculated. The curtains started as a solid gold tone panel (the middle portion of the curtain in the picture). I added the brown fabric to all 4 sides to increase the overall width and length, I made tab tops for the top and then lined the insides. I have to say, I am quite pleased with how they came out and so were my customers.

Visit my Flickr site to see additional photos. (These are hanging in my kitchen just to test their look, I am waiting for the "final" pictures.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home