Friday, April 24, 2009

Buttercup Bag




Here is my first Buttercup Bag I made last week. It went together fairly well I just need to figure out the right interfacing to use to cure the "floppiness". I plan to make another for my friend Lisa at work for a wedding that she will be in next month. This is a free pattern found on Made by Rae.


I also finished the table runner I was working on for Lisa as a house warming gift. I am very pleased with the way it turned out and I think she is happy as well. This was also the first time that I included a label on something I've made. I am still searching for the best type of fabric and then the best way to attach it to my projects. I wasn't overly enthused with this label but the runner came out great!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the runner :) I just posted pics of it on my facebook and plugged your blog! You do fantastic work and I couldn't be more thrilled with my gift :) Keep on trucking girl- you will get to your "zen" soon enough!

April 26, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home