Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Re-Arranging the Sewing Room

I have come to the realization that my sewing room has way too much stuff in it. Between the cutting table, sewing machine table, computer desk, ironing board, leather sofa and folding table (that is not folded), I am lucky I can squeeze in their to get any work done.

My plan is to have Amvets pick up the old sofa in the family room so I can move the leather sofa out of the sewing room and into the family room. After all, even though the leather sofa is about 4 years old, it has only been sat on twice by humans (the cats have staked claim to this piece of furniture and sleep on it every day) so it would be like getting a brand new sofa for the family room! Only problem is that I really like the "old" sofa in the family room. It has definitely seen better days but it is soooo comfortable and I am not really a fan of leather furniture.

On the flip side, getting the sofa out of my sewing room will give me so much more space!! This will also give me enough room to set up a corner table for my daughter who loves to come in and work on her own paper crafts while I am sewing. I think I have my husband convinced that this is the best thing to do, hopefully, I'll be rearranging my sewing room this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home