Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog Exchange

In an effort to get the word out about my blog and Etsy shop and support other small businesses in return, I've come up with a "Blog Post" exchange.

If you are interested, I've outlined the basic steps involved below:

Step 1 - Create a short story about your website (please don't use I, me or mine, since someone else (my site) will be publishing the story).

Step 2 - Email your summary and 2-3 pictures to me at deniellelue (at) yahoo (dot) com; include your email address so that I can send my summary and pictures to be posted on your site.

Step 3 - We will agree on the date that the posts will be published. The website feature should be the top blog item for at least 24 hours.

If you are interested in exchanging posts or have any questions send me an email!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home