Sunday, June 7, 2009

So Much Sewing

I had a very productive weekend. I was able to finish a couple coordinating burp cloths, finished another Buttercup Bag, pre-cut my mom's Polka Dot Buttercup Bag and started showing my 6 year old daughter how to sew. We made a headband together, it came out really cute.

My friend Amy came over Saturday to bedazzle her "mom's shirt" for her son who made the all-star baseball team, while I sewed. We had a good time and hope to do it again soon!

My only regret this weekend is that I didn't get out in the sun! At least I will be on vacation one week from tomorrow. I am looking forward to late nights sewing but will need to ban myself from my sewing room during the day so that I am sure to get the kids outside! It's so easy to intend on sewing for an hour and totally lose track of time. I look forward to afternoon's in the pool with the kids!

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home