Thursday, July 22, 2010

2011 Tampa Original Sewing and Quilt Expo

If you can't tell, I am just a little excited about next years Expo (hence the countdown clock on the right).  I've gone to the Expo for the last few years and just love looking around and checking out all of the new gadgets, patterns, fabrics and the amazing work that is on display. 

This year, I not only get to stroll up and down the aisles of the vendor hall, but I also plan to take a few classes.  I hope to get some great inspiration for new projects and learn new sewing and embroidery techniques (now that I have my new embroidery machine there will be a whole new level of enjoyment!!).

My friend Kim, who also loves to sew and blog here, is also planning on flying all the way from Texas to join me.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that she'll be able to attend, we'll be like kids in a candy shop!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home