Monday, July 19, 2010

Out With the Old, In With the New

It's funny how a room can look so different in a photograph.  I thought I made great progress in my sewing room yesterday but after looking at the pictures of Phase 2, it still looks like a mess!  See for yourself:

Before:

























Phase 2
(I am calling it Phase 2 until after I have cleared the walls, painted and finished purchasing coordinating storage containers, then I can call it "After"):
























You can see a few more pics here on Flickr. 

I've started posting scrapbook supplies that I no longer use on Ebay.  If you are looking for a great deal on scrapbook supplies or know someone who is search for me on Ebay "denielle813" or click here.  So far I've listed the Provocraft Cricut (which is going to be difficult to part with but I just don't use it like I thought I would), Creative Memories cutting tools and a Crop in Style Sticker/Paper Organizer.  Over the next few days, I'll post the little stuff like stickers and other page embellishments.

I found some neat sewing themed wall decals at Joann Fabrics today.  The pack has a silhouette of a dress form, sewing machine and spools of thread and also a cool new clock with images of dress forms.

Well, regardless of what the photos look like, it's progress!!  Check back soon!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Minniemom/Jenn said...

Looks great so far. I am so jealous. I would love to turn my kids play room into a sewing room.

July 20, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home