Monday, July 19, 2010

Sewing Room Update

I made some really good progress yesterday.  I've decided to list a lot of my scrapbook supplies on Ebay and maybe even have a garage sale in a couple of weeks.  I have tons of paper, embellishments (flowers, tags, eyelets of every color, ribbon) and even the first generation Cricut machine, all of it is going up for sale.

I realized I am going to have to do the room in phases.  Now that I have it cleaned out, the next step will be to take everything off the walls and paint.  Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait on this.  We are having the home inspected for a sinkhole so depending on what happens with that will determine how quickly I get to paint my room.

Anyway, now the sewing room is cleaned out but the front sitting room is a disaster.  This is going to be the staging area for the garage sale.  I'll post pictures this evening! 

Have a great day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home