Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back to School!

I can't believe that the kids will be going back to school in about 4 weeks!  This summer is flying by.  The kids have really enjoyed staying home with Dad this summer, although, Dad is excited about starting his new career next week as a Physical Therapist Assistant.

In preparation for school, I am making new insulated lunch totes for the kids.  I am going to experiment with laminated cotton for the first time.  This fabric should be great to use because it comes in so many fabulous patterns and colors and will be easy to wipe clean.  I found a really cute pattern on Sexy Apron Day's Etsy shop, it looks like a mini-tote. I am also going to monogram them so there shouldn't be any mixup at the playground after lunch and recess.

I'll post a sneak peak of the fabric I'll be using later today.

Have a great day!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous minniemom said...

Good Luck. I am anxious to see how they turn out. I am sure they will be beautiful! Post pics when you can.

July 21, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home