Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Simple Embroidery Projects

Here are a couple pictures of two simple embroidery projects using a golf towel and dog collar purchased at the store.

Here is a golf towel I found at Target and added a monogram.  This will be given as a gift to a co-worker tomorrow.


I also wanted to try my embroidery machine on a nylon dog collar.  I added her name and phone number in case she gets out.  I am thinking about offering these as a custom order in my Etsy shop. Let me know if you are interested!!


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Groovy Pumpkin said...

Hi there, I like the dog collar idea - I'm surprised this hasn't been thought of before! I'd love an embroidery machine, it looks like they can be so versatile.

Keep up the good work!

Jane xx

July 30, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home