Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thank God for Weekends!

I am looking forward to having a relaxing yet productive weekend.  My daughter and I are headed to the beach with friends later today so I hope the rain holds off until much later.

I finally started school supply shopping last night.  Now I need to get my daughter's lunch bag made (especially since there is only about 2 weeks left before school starts!).  I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by!  I'll post pictures later this weekend.

I also need to finish hand stitching the binding to the baby quilt I've been working on.  I think I've milked that long enough!  I'll post pictures of the finished product as soon as they are available.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home