Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Enter to Win $25 Cash!

I need your help!  It's time to come up with a catchy tagline or slogan for Stitch to My Lue!

So, with the holidays right around the corner, I thought this would be a great time to run a little contest!  The person that comes up with a tagline or slogan that is used by Stitch to My Lue will win $25 CASH!  Since not everyone is local, I will send the money through Paypal, so you'll need a valid Paypal email.  Entries must be submitted as a comment below by noon EST Friday, 12/21/2012.
 
In case you are new to Stitch to My Lue, we offer custom embroidery service, screen printing and promotional products for businesses, non-profits, schools, sports teams and anyone else that has a need for these items!  I have items that can fit budgets of any size.

So, now that you know what we do, get those creative juices flowing!  Don't forget to share this contest with your friends, I know everyone could use an extra $25 this time of year, so don't just keep it to yourself!  In fact, anyone that shares this contest on their Facebook timeline will win a free Magnetic Power Clip!  Great to keep those chip bags closed or hang important papers on your refrigerator!


So become a fan of my Facebook page at Stitch to My Lue and leave your tagline suggestion below!  Winner will be determined on Friday, 12/21/2012.  Paypal deposit will be made on Saturday, 12/22/2012.

All entries become the property of Stitch to My Lue and may be used in future marketing and advertising campaigns.  Multiple entries are allowedAutomated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified! Competitions are open to US residents only. Prizes can only be sent to a valid US addresses unless otherwise stated. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries. Winners will be contacted via email and names maybe displayed on our website.  The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to. The competition will run from 12/18/2012 until noon EST 12/21/2012. Stitch to My Lue is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. Prize will be deposited via Paypal and may not be accessible immediately.  Please check your Paypal account to verify fund accessibility.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stitch To My Lue and You! Fabulous my darling!

December 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Sange77 said...

Don't use glue... Stitch to my Lue! :)

December 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Michelle Cooper said...

Stitch to my Lue brings business to you!

Sewing machines got the flu? Try Stitch to My Lou!

Stitch to My Lue......more business for you!

Put your business in view,use Stitch to My Lou !

Need more promotion? Don't know what to do? Let us sell you with Stitch to my Lou!

December 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home